|File Size||105.77 KB|
|Create Date||May 27, 2016|
|Last Updated||April 3, 2018|
READING ADVENTURE CAMP!
Session #1: 6/11-6/29
Session #2: 7/9-7/27
- Orton-Gillingham reading and spelling instruction are used the same as in our center!
• Do you want your child to improve his/her reading skills?
• Is your child a struggling reader?
• Summer is a great time to acquire new reading skills that will last a lifetime!
• We love teaching kids how to read proficiently!
• Reading camp in a fun, supportive, and engaging environment!
• Prevent “summer reading slide” while having fun
• 1 adult for every 4 children
• Small group instruction in 3-week sessions over the summer designed to help children increase their reading skill set.
• Groups are limited to 8 children ages 6-10.