Standardized test scores are an important piece of college applications. Learning Pathways offers expert SAT, ACT, and Subject tutoring and helps students develop strategies, know the ins and outs of the ACT & SAT, and become confident in his/her testing taking abilities.
Whether students need a quick review or a holistic preparation program, Learning Pathways can help students gain a competitive edge in the admission process. Most of our students see a 3- to 5-point gain on their ACT scores and 200+ on their SAT scores. More points means more acceptance letters, more financial aid, and generally more options for students’ next chapters! For struggling learners, standardized tests can prove even more daunting. Learning Pathways creates a specialized program to support students with learning disabilities.
Registration and Accommodations:
The ACT and SAT testing institutions have established strict guidelines for determining who qualifies to receive accommodations for college entrance exams. In order for a student to receive extended time or special testing, specific documentation is required and must be submitted. Learning Pathways has the knowledge and experience to guide parents and students through the process of registration and applying for accommodations.
Not all brains think alike. Most students will score higher on either the SAT or the ACT. Learning Pathways offers a diagnostic test to determine the best option for students.
The SAT/ACT Diagnostic Test:
- Identifies whether a student is stronger on the SAT or the ACT
- Provides students with first-hand experience of both exams
- Measures ability of reading, math, grammar, and science
- Includes a detailed diagnostic analytics report and follow-up consultation with a test-prep expert
The SAT/ACT Diagnostic Analytics Report:
- Provides side-by-side comparison of SAT/ACT performance
- Targets specific topics and concepts that need attention
- Helps to create a strategy and plan for preparing and excelling at the actual exams